Saturday 13 July 2013

Riviera showcase 13/7/13




Big thanks to my fab Guests tonight -Ryan Harlin , Gentian 
& Greg Hancock. You are all stars !!!


Jc's Big sound -Jake Downs , Crave 

Playlist -

Hanna- Is it tribel or is it moden 
Megan fellows -Showstring 
Cockney John -Am on me holidays 
Forever young -I took you away 
Xander Rawlins -We see you 
David Mcevory -Feeling Yesterday 
Cydney Brown -Deja Vu 
Jay Talmkin -Hollywood 
Zanif -Wonderland 
Raining Globe -Daylight 
Emily Park -Kite 
Big wave -Living Room 
The nameless girl -Bright light ( remix)
Beth Porch -Love you anyway 
Siloet -Control 
Snake roll salesmen -Sinner / saint 
Ekuls house -My Marylin 
The cut ups -Tennage dam club 
Jaz Homer -The converter 
Alex Audible -Kaildeoscope 
The Sherpas -Soiree
Gentian-Finished 
Trying to be 
Nightlight   
Ryan Harlin -As long as your with me 
Steal the heart 
Tonight .








No comments:

Post a Comment