Saturday 20 September 2014

Showcase 20/9/14

Here's the playlist. . Thanks to my guests  tonight . All stars 


Riviera showcase 20/9/14 

Guest -Moor Reason & Joba delirious


Jc's Big sound of the week -Gravity Drive Cherry Ripe 

Featured Artist -

Dan Thomas -Tell me like it is ( live ) 
Dan Thomas -You can call me baby (live) 

Featured EP -
Isaac Indiana -Come a long way 
Isaac Indiana -Rock out 

Playlist -
The fallen state -Edge of reason 
Casitas -Places in dreams 
Adriah Andrindell -Picture perfect 
John Fairhurst -No Shelter 
Inlaze -Shallow 
Lou Latham -Perfect Haze 
Moor reason -Better of me 
Moor reason -Shade by the leaves 
Extractor -Angel 
Robert Bearsby -Rains will come 
El Born -You made me 
Dan Thomas -Tell me like it is 
Dan Thomas -You can call me baby 
Isaac Indiana -Come a long way 
Isaac Indiana -Rock out 
Joba Delirious -Pandoras Box 
Joba Delirious -Umph 
Swallow and the wolf -SOS 
The poet Junkies -Role up in time 
Kayla FT mc neat -Emotions 
Jules Rendell -Retrograde 
Honey -Dkf 
Sam Fearon -Building Blocks 
The Normals -Number one 
Adam Sweet -Name your price 




No comments:

Post a Comment